Global Training Specialist
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
• This particular role will be supporting the New Hire Training for the Services Ops Team in Product and services and it requires to deliver and administer all aspects of the Client Service Organization’s New Hire Academy in Gurgaon including all coordination, administration and logistic tasks
What you’ll do:
• Provide administrative support to the New Hire Academy team globally, which includes but is not limited to registration, coordination with HR, tracking of attendance, dissemination of pre-work and post Academy follow up.
• In partnership with New Hire Academy colleagues globally, keep all associated training documents, trackers, and materials up to date.
• With your training colleagues, support the identification, definition, design and development of an overarching Training Strategy for Client Service Training.
• Help to develop, implement and administer learning and development programs for Service associates, and Managers.
• Explore Training best practices within and outside of Gartner.
• Develop effective working relationships with all key stakeholders to support the continual gathering of information, feedback and input from them in order drive curriculum development/evolution.
• Actively participate in the planning, development delivery, and facilitation of various instructor and Subject Matter Expert-led programs, including certification.
• Responsible for the collection and analysis of detailed feedback on all training sessions, with an emphasis on the quantifiable impact that the training programs have on the business goals of business that we are supporting (ROI analysis).
• Assist in the on-going development and refinement of the learning curricula that include:
o The “Habits”
o Challenger/Value Delivery
o New or revised products and services
o Business acumen
o Role Weeks
• Design, deploy or acquire new and innovative training programs for the business that we serve.
What you’ll need:
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as well as excellent organizational, interpersonal, and team skills
• Basic Excel and PowerPoint skills; prior experience in video creation would be a plus
• Coaching Skills/Ownership mindset/self-starter attitude
Who you are:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Relevant experience in a client facing role, or in a training role that focused on delivering training to a client facing team.
• Ability to evaluate needs and present effective solutions to the Business Units that we serve
• High level of communication skills (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills in order to effectively interact with all levels of employees on various subject matters and to convey knowledge and ideas in a logical, interesting and engaging manner to others
• High level of analytical ability is required in order to find solutions to difficult human, technical and administrative problems
• Ability to motivate, influence and coach individuals who do not have a direct reporting relationship to you.
• Experience in public speaking, oral presentations, and delivering technical content in an engaging manner.
• Ability to manage several complex projects simultaneously.
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits.
• Competitive base salary
• Flexible work environment
• A great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. – Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Job ID 00020339
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top