Global Mobility Manager
What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team and play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. We’re a people business. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is the core of our strategy for success. You’ll work alongside smart, creative, motivated colleagues and have unlimited opportunities to grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
Manage the relocation and immigration processes and programs for the APAC region.
- Manage vendor relationships and processes, including relocation, tax service and immigration service providers
- Monitor performance of service providers and hold them accountable
- Ensure relocation's are administered with a high level of customer service
- Advise on and implement global relocation process improvements on an ongoing basis
- Prepare cost estimates for global relocation's, leveraging vendors when necessary
- Develop competitive compensation offers for global transfers
- Advise of cost-efficient strategies to enhance mobility programs and meet unique challenges when needed
- Manage immigration process for APAC, serving as main point of contact within Gartner while liaising with business unit managers, HR partners and recruiting
- Enhance relocation policies on an ongoing basis to align with Gartner goals and industry best practices
- Provide ongoing education to HR team of latest processes and policies
- Monitor and track cost of programs and identify opportunities for improvement
- Reconcile monthly billing with actual services provided for APAC region Education
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Atleast 7 years’ experience in a global mobility capacity including expatriate and relocation program management.
- Professional service experience highly preferred Technical/ Professional Skills & Competencies
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Strong conflict resolution/coaching and counseling experience with leave of absence situations
- Proven ability to work effectively at all levels of the organization and across other functional areas
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
Job Requisition ID:35080
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
See Inside the Office of Gartner
Gartner is known as the world's leading research and advisory company. But what exactly does that mean? Gartner's teams conduct research, then design products and services based on those objective insights to help clients make the right decisions and be successful. The focus is C-suite senior executives and their teams across the enterprise.
Back to top