GLE VP Sales
What makes Gartner Events a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner Worldwide Events you'll be a part of a team that serves more than 60,000 business and technology leaders, including over 8,000 CIOs, at 65+ events each year. You’ll work with smart people, receive continual investment in your talent and learn about the latest in all things digital. With annual event revenue expected to exceed $300 million, our events team has achieved double-digit growth and is positioned to exceed that growth in 2016 and beyond. If you enjoy challenge, connecting with people and are optimistic about your future, don’t miss this opportunity.
- Implement and execute strategy for over-achievement of business results tied to global sales execution
- Attract and retain top talent within sales team by following Gartner’s proven recruitment methodology, with a strong focus on building a pipeline of candidates for potential open territories.
- Develop internal relationships with business partners across multiple business lines.
- Strategize and collaborate with international sales leaders to assist in your team’s global opportunities
- Partner with their team in developing trust and rapport with their clients’ C-Level executives and direct reports across business lines/regions.
- Work collaboratively with program management and operations to develop and implement new service offerings
- Partner with brand development team to create new products and services
- Performance management of associates and creation of individual development plans/succession plans
- Manage weekly/monthly sales reporting, roll-up forecasts and commission calculations.
- Drive high activity by conducting team prospecting sessions with direct reports
- Take ownership for own professional growth and support the team’s professional growth
- External candidate: Minimum 7-15 years proven consultative sales experience in high technology (services, software or hardware), with 3+ years of management experience.
- Proven ability to identify enterprise wide opportunities and structure innovative, integrated solutions that provide decision support to global organizations in achieving their business objectives.
- Ability to travel internationally to our global events and support sales associates in client facing meetings.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to lead, mentor and motivate sales associates.
- Proven consistent over achievement of sales quotas and financial commitments.
- Strong business acumen, forecasting skills, influencing skills and communication skills (to share knowledge with a team to support the growth strategy within sales).
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence and sales acumen.
- Bachelor’s degree, with strong evidence of success in school.
- Masters or advanced degree a plus
Job Requisition ID:G20921
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G20921
Back to top