Full Stack Software Developer
Understands Gartner’s domain, business model and works with business stakeholders to achieve corporative objective and goals by contributing to the development world class marketing portal.
- Builds web applications – translates requirements and designs into working software, follows coding standards, conducts code reviews, builds appropriate unit tests & integration tests and follows security and performance best practices.
- Assists in defining software architectures – Collaborates with leads to explore existing systems, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, learns the applications capabilities
- Owns success – Takes responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions.
- Contributes to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to application architecture, user interface and applying latest technologies
- Ability to work independently or within a team, proactively, in a fast-paced Agile-SCRUM environment.
- University degree in Bachelor of Engineering or a Master’s degree in CS with 3-5 years of experience in software development.
- Experience with developing Responsive Web Design.
- Web standards, design fundamentals, browser compatibility, known issues for all major browsers and operating systems
- Experience with Frontend Frameworks (Bootstrap/Angular JS/ReactJS/Backbone/jQuery).
- Must have experience with relational databases (like Oracle/MySQL) with strong SQL skills, any NoSQL experience is a plus.
- Knowledgeable in using development tools, testing frameworks, servlet containers and techniques (Maven, JIRA, GIT/SVN, Bamboo/Jenkins, Selenium, JMeter, Tomcat, XP/TDD).
- Experience working an Agile development environment (Kanban /Scrum) is a plus.
- Ability to work independently or within a team, proactively, in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with teams located in remote location.
- Be able to provide work estimates and deliver projects on schedule.
- Specific development experience in any of the following areas is a plus: marketing sites, e-commerce and social software.
- Experience with building SEO-friendly websites is desirable.
- Experience with Website Analytics tools such as Google Tag Manager is desirable.
- Experience with Website performance enhancement tools such as Webpack is desirable.
- Has experience with at least one content management system (CMS) is desirable, especially Adobe Experience Manager.
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top