Front End Developer
Key criteria for success:
- Builds software applications – Follows coding standards, builds appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts
- Assists in defining software architectures – Collaborates with leads to explore existing systems, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, learns the applications capabilities
- Owns success – Takes responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions
- Translates designs and style guides provided by the Design team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance.
- Contributes to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies
- Ability to work in a fast paced Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Experience with at least one CMS, especially Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), is a plus
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related engineering field w/experience in software development
- 3-5 years’ experience developing customer-facing web applications
- Motivated, high-potential performer with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain CSS style libraries based on visual specs; strength in stylesheet management using Sass
- Ability to solve Cross Browser issues.
- Experienced with responsive design and multi platform web development
- Experienced with unit testing and end-to-end testing
- Team player who thrives in a continually changing environment
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top