French Speaking Client Account Manager
- Fort Myers, FL
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About this role:
Are you an experienced professional who is great at delivering service to senior level individuals and their teams? Are you passionate about technology, enjoy working with multiple teams and comfortable working in a target driven environment?
We are looking for a Premium Client Manager to join our Client Services Organization in our state of the art center of excellence in Fort Myers, FL. You’ll be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team providing the highest level of client support to executive-level individuals in some of the world’s most successful companies. You will build relationships with our existing clients ensuring they receive value from their Gartner services. You will understand their critical initiatives, align Gartner research and expertise, and help Gartner maintain its growth by ensuring strong client retention.
A typical day might look like:
• Partnering with senior team members to identify your client’s key initiatives, providing solutions to ensure your client base receives value
• Interpret and deliver customized research
• Support the on-boarding of new clients and renewal of existing clients
• Deliver on-site member support at annual Gartner events
• Partner with senior team members to conduct quarterly review calls and plan for success
• Ensure client satisfaction, retention, operational efficiency and quality
You may have:
• A Bachelor’s Degree
• Previous experience working in the technology industryYou’re great at:
• Working towards and achieving targets
• Building relationships over the phone with senior level individuals
• Collaborating with others to overcome challenges
• Organizing your time and planning
• Competitive compensation and exceptional benefits
• An upbeat, positive working environment
• Limitless career growth
• World class training & coaching
Job Requisition ID:31502
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top