Financial Analyst, T&E
Assist the P2P teams with reporting & data analysis, detect/audit expense reporting trends and irregularities. Help monitor global T&E internal audit program. Use dashboarding and data analysis to monitor and improve procure to pay systems – including travel, AP, and procurement. Manage projects that improve processes and/or systems.
- Perform/provide reporting and detailed analyses for detection of compliance/audit issues and other financial analysis to ensure procure to pay areas are operating in an optimal manner.
- Understanding of multiple complex systems including travel online booking tools, and Oracle modules (AP, iProcurement, iExpense) and Concur Expense
- Develop meaningful dashboards for reporting to senior management
- Project manage complex initiatives and system enhancements including testing.
- Understand multiple internal areas including legal, travel, and procurement processes, and company initiatives in order to investigate and resolve issues raised or identified.
- Resolve and respond to problems or inquiries made from associates regarding travel, AP, card, or Procurement.
- Work in close alignment with internal audit to investigate T&E fraud and policy noncompliance.
- Work collaboratively with other Finance members to create accurate and efficient processes
- Serve as backup for a variety of duties/functions on the Global Travel and Expense team
- Bachelor's Degree, Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years business experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Access skills.
- Ability to create new and meaningful KPI’s to help support the business
- Ability to understand the data and its underlying processes and draw meaningful conclusions from the results
- Knowledge of Data discovery/Dashboarding tools like Tableau, Endeca, Spot Fire etc
- Excellent ability to understand business processes
- Exceptional analytic skills and attention to detail
- Strong ability to work with large quantities of detailed data from multiple sources
- Strong communication skills to ensure satisfaction of Gartner associates requesting support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills & effective listening skills
- Strong initiative and willingness to take on projects in proactive manner
- Excellent organization & time management skills
- Strong ability to manage constantly shifting priorities and requirements
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top