Finance Manager, Conferences FP&A
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Finance Manager, Conferences FP&A
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
Gartner is looking for a well-rounded Finance Manager who can provide critical business partner support to our corporate services business units. The candidate will be responsible for supporting Executive and Operating Committee members with respect to budgeting, forecasting, financial management, reporting, analysis, business strategy and mission critical priorities.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with senior leaders and their leadership teams to ensure all reporting and analytics are performed in an accurate and timely manner
- Provide superior analytical and business support to the corporate services business units to ensure they are equipped with the insight and analysis to support investments
- Lead the annual budget and quarterly forecasting process
- Identify areas of risk and opportunities to enhance business models
- Provide analysis to the CFO for the quarterly earnings release
- Provide support for long range planning
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's Degree with a concentration in Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting required
- Advanced degree or certification in Finance, Accounting, or related areas desired
- At least 6 years of experience in a financial reporting and analysis capacity
- Working knowledge of business operations
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with senior-level management
- Excellent complex problem-solving and modeling skills
- Strong analytical and communication skills with the ability to summarize and present meaningful financial data both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment while adapting to changing priorities
- Expertise in Microsoft Office applications required, Oracle & Hyperion a plus
- Experience operating in a global and multicultural environment
Who you are:
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner’s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit gartner.com.
Job Requisition ID:G20635
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top