What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Federal Client Success Manager
Do you have experience working with or for the military? Does cultivating a relationship with a top US Intelligence Agency sound exciting? Are you passionate about technology and comfortable working in a target driven environment?
We are looking for a Federal Client Success Manager to join our Client Services Organization in our state of the art Center of Excellence in Arlington, VA. You will be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team providing a high level of client support to US Federal and Intelligence Agencies, IT professionals, Senior Leaders, and C-level individuals from midsize to global companies. Leveraging an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance, you will build relationships with our existing clients ensuring they receive value from their Gartner services. You will understand their critical initiatives, align Gartner research and expertise, and help Gartner maintain its growth by ensuring strong client retention. A military background is a great fit for this role.
A typical day might look like:
- Building relationships with existing clients to drive engagement with their Gartner service
- Proactively seeking to uncover your client’s technology related business initiatives
- Ensuring that your clients receive value from their service by aligning the relevant Gartner resources
- Building relationships with internal Garter teams including Sales partners, to gain insight and manage client relationships
- Collaborating with the Gartner sales team to ensure the client renews their service prior to the cancellation date of the contract
You’re great at:
- Working towards and achieving targets
- Building relationships over the phone with senior level individuals
- Collaborating with others to overcome challenges whilst working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Planning and organizing your time effectively
- Delivering customer service and passionate about delivering value to clients
- Communicating a clear and concise message verbally or via email
You may have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Two or more years of work experience within a professional business setting (or 1-2 business related internships)
- TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance (Required active clearance)
- An upbeat, positive and collaborative working environment
- Opportunity to develop your career in a world’s leading IT Research and Advisory Company which is facing incredible double digit growth.
- Competitive compensation and performance based bonus structure
- Company benefits such as: Health Insurance, 401K with company match, Tuition Reimbursement, Wellness Rewards, 20 days of Paid Time-Off, etc.
- Two week in the classroom training program, assigned mentor and two weeks of shadowing top performers
- Office amenities which include two onsite cafes, onsite gym, outdoor walking track, open patios, and modern work spaces
Job Requisition ID:25184
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
See Inside the Office of Gartner
Gartner is known as the world's leading research and advisory company. But what exactly does that mean? Gartner's teams conduct research, then design products and services based on those objective insights to help clients make the right decisions and be successful. The focus is C-suite senior executives and their teams across the enterprise.
Back to top