Federal Sales Executive
What if you could join a global market leader with a sales driven culture, competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, exceptional benefits, and multiple performance-based rewards? You will also enjoy all-expense-paid Winner Circle trips to exotic locations around the world, based on your overachievement. Consider Gartner and be part of an organization that is consistently rated a Top Place to Work.
Gartner (NYSE:IT) is the world’s leading IT research and advisory company. Delivering the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right business decisions, every day.
We are seeking highly motivated, achievement-driven Sr. Account Executives, ready to drive double-digit growth. Successful IT sales experience, executive presence, and client relationship building skills are required.
Gartner’s Federal sales organization is expanding our team. We are currently hiring multiple Senior Account Executives for our Federal Strategic Accounts Organization. The Senior Account Executive is a field sales role responsible for developing, managing and retaining C-level relationships and for driving new business growth.
You are a true business partner to your clients. Our clients rely on Gartner research and analysts to plan and execute mission critical IT initiatives throughout the Federal Government. We are objective and unbiased, which results in our clients knowing we have their best interests in mind. Our Account Executives leverage the insight of 1,200 analysts to solve our clients’ most complex challenges.
This role is responsible for:
- Establishing, building and growing relationships with C-level executives.
- Driving value, renewals, and new business in all accounts.
- Leveraging a dynamic team of resources to deliver value for every client.
- Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management
- Thriving in a continuous learning environment
- Developing and achieving accurate forecasts on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- 5-15 years of sales experience with proven success in consultative IT sales of, hardware, software and services.
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within large US Defense and/or Intelligence organizations
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- Strong computer proficiency
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Bachelor’s degree, with strong evidence of success in school
- Masters or advanced degree a plus
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top