What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
What makes Gartner Executive Programs a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner Executive Programs, you ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can t find anywhere else. Gartner Executive Partners serve as trusted advisors to our members (clients) who are CIOs from Global 1000 organizations and government agencies.
Our Associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional career development as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
Act as content-provider and business advisor for member CIOs. Must be a proficient coach for CIOs and senior IT executives, and will participate in the following phases of the member lifecycle: service kick off, delivery, and renewal, focused primarily on small to medium sized organizations of moderate complexity
What you ll do:
- Leverage subject matter expertise to create service solutions for Executive Programs members utilizing all EXP products.
- Manage a portfolio of 20 - 25 member relationships
- Defines and delivers innovative solutions by assessing member Mission Critical Priorities (MCPs) and developing a customized service Plan in accordance with overall Exe strategy and Executive Programs product deliverables.
- Defines and conducts on-site briefings for members at member locations.
- Develops synthesized answers to members in response to inquiries.
- Accountable (with ECMs, TCMs and Account Executives) for member engagement and renewal of Executive Programs business
- Maintains, renews and grows a significant book of Executive Programs business and is accountable for that set of members
- Executes a smooth hand-off from the Sales team
- Fosters collaborative relationship with Research and other key Gartner contacts
- Manages multi-faceted relationships with small to medium-sized organizations.
- Establishes and maintains working relationships with various internal entities to create a comprehensive, well designed, sustainable set of key deliverables (including targeted research, personal coaching sessions, scripted analyst sessions, involvement with appropriate events, etc)
- Key metric: Retention
What you ll need:
- At least 5 years prior experience as an IT Executive or Consulting Executive
- Strong time and project management skills
- In-depth understanding of the IT industry and the role of the CIO (Including Leadership, IT Operations Mgmt, Strategy and Trends, use of metrics etc.)
- Critical thinking and problem solving to assess client situation and provide actionable outcome based business/technical advice and access to appropriate Gartner services to support achievement of business results
- High tolerance/evolved ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations.
- Excellent relationship skills including experience working with CXO level executives.
- Superior verbal, written, facilitation and presentation skills.
- A university graduate (Masters preferred)
Who you are:
- The Executive Partner must be a senior business executive with demonstrated topic knowledge in developing and delivering overall IT strategy, execution and performance improvement.
- Can Adapt easily to unexpected questions/objections or shift in conversationDeliberate in approach, listens when appropriate and gives direct, concise answers when asked questions This role is a Client-facing position that requires a high level of Executive presence and ability build trust and deliver value.
- The ability to build and leverage strategic relationships across an organization to drive results and deliver value.
- Demonstrates competitive spirit, solicits and embraces feedback from stakeholders.
What we offer:
- In addition to an outstanding work environment with excellent growth potential, Gartner Executive Programs provides exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Annual bonus potential
- Excellent benefits package
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit jobs.gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:G20645
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
See Inside the Office of Gartner
Gartner is known as the world's leading research and advisory company. But what exactly does that mean? Gartner's teams conduct research, then design products and services based on those objective insights to help clients make the right decisions and be successful. The focus is C-suite senior executives and their teams across the enterprise.
Back to top