Executive Client Manager - German Speaker
The Client Relationship Manager is an experienced client service professional and supporting point of contact for CIO members/clients.
- Partners with the Executive Partner to ensure timely delivery of services against the members Mission Critical Priorities.
- Actively manages the relationship with the client according to Service Delivery Excellence guidelines.
- Ensure members engage through the EXP “Member Engagement Model”.
- Support activities ensuring that value is captured and incorporated in the business case.
- Drives profile based fulfilment, conducts customized searches and actively sends relevant research and information based on members Mission Critical Priorities.
- Brokers all research requests and inquiries from assigned clients, Executive Partners: receive request, interprets and delivers client responses customized to the clients’ expectations.
- Coordinates and schedules inquiries and on-site deliverable with Executive Partners and analysts.
- Jointly responsible with Executive Partners to ensure client satisfaction and client retention.
- Participates in most Executive Partner strategic meetings and quarterly review calls. Also, participates in most client inquiry calls with analyst.
- Responsible for driving structured service kickoff for both new and renewing clients ensuring completion within 30 days of contract signing.
- Responsible for driving monthly document and inquiry engagement across client base.
- Delivers on-site member support at annual Symposium events or other EXP events as requested
- Bachelors degree required, major in Business or IT Discipline preferred.
- Relevant experience in the information technology industry, preferred experience as a business/technology advisor
- Detailed knowledge of major technology areas.
- Previous experience in a client facing role.
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation, listening and relationship building skills.
- Thorough understanding of market research, data collection and analysis.
- Excellent verbal and strong communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests concurrently.
- Ability to problem solve and bring timely resolution to issues.
- Thorough knowledge of Gartner research, specifically the EXP CIO Agenda and associated topics as well as subject matter knowledge in multiple content areas.
- Possess a No-Limits mindset.
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top