Executive Client Manager
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
What makes Gartner Premium Services Team a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner Premium Services Team , you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. As a part of the Premium Services Team the Executive Client Managers have the opportunity to learn about and deliver solutions for, the most complex technology challenges facing the world’s largest community of CIOs. Our Associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional career development as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
The Executive Client Manager is a Senior Client Service professional and the supporting point of contact for CIO members/clients
What you’ll do:
- Partner with the Executive Partner to ensure timely delivery of services against the Member’s Mission Critical Priorities
- Participates in most Executive Partner strategic meetings and quarterly review calls as well as most client inquiry calls with Gartner Analysts
- Responsible for driving structured service kickoff for both new and renewing clients ensuring completion within 30 days of contact signing.
- Brokers all research requests and inquiries from assigned clients and Executive Partners.
- Delivers on-site member support at annual Symposium events or other ExP events as needed.
What you’ll need:
- University degree required – Business or IT Major is ideal
- 5+ years of experience in the IT industry, preferably as a business/technology advisor
- Previous experience in a client-facing position, specifically interacting with C-level professionals
- Strong Interpersonal, facilitation, listening and relationship building skills.
- Ability to problem solve and bring timely resolution to issues.
Who you are:
- Demonstrates a great sense of urgency with a No-limits mindset.
- Enjoys interacting with people and possesses excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Strong organizational capacity with the ability to manage and achieve deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests concurrently.
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking that results in IT Transformation that drive the business forward.
- Keen interest to implement best practices in order to achieve Service Deliver Excellence.
- Competitive compensation and exceptional benefits
- An upbeat, positive working environment
- Limitless career growth
- World class training & coaching.
Job Requisition ID:G21993
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G21993
Back to top