Executive Client Manager
The Executive Client Manager is an experienced service professional who understands the business drivers of our C-Level client base and their teams. Executive Client Manager provides our clients with a personalised, proactive, concierge-level service to help our members with the most relevant Gartner resources proactively, and serves as the single point of contact within Gartner.
- Ensure client satisfaction, account retention, operational efficiency and quality across Executive Programs.
- Cultivate and expand existing business relationships through frequent communication and regular client interactions to ensure the clients’ needs align to their engagement plans.
- Partners with the Executive Partners (EP to ensure our C–level client base receives value against the services they’ve purchased. The Executive Client Manager partners with the EP to identify the key challenges and initiatives of the client and provides solutions to ensure we meet their business needs.
- Drives clients service usage and making sure that all service delivery and inquiry teams are delivering the research information in a timely manner
- Delivers on-site member support at annual Symposium events or other Gartner events as requested
You are the right candidate for this role if you have:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Experience as a business/technology advisor and/or client manager within IT and Technology sector preferred
- Highly collaborative, strong interpersonal, listening and relationship building skills; demonstrated customer focus mentality
- Organisation planning, and time management skills
- Demonstrated excellence in a service role
- Demonstrated ability to interact with C-suite members and senior leadership teams
- Knowledge and understanding of major technology areas; desire to learn about Gartner products
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment
Gartner is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company, providing Clients with cutting-edge advice and thought leadership across the full spectrum of IT for more than 30 years.
70% of the Fortune 1000 and 76% of the Global 500 support their key technology decisions with Gartner advice.
Job ID 00020572
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top