• Providing first class support to Global Head including but not limited to:
• Making meeting arrangements, including booking rooms/external venues, catering and equipment requirement, maintain diary, provide administrative and logistical arrangements and support for attendance at Gartner and specialized events
• Producing and managing expense reports and making travel arrangements for Head of Pricing and Contracts division and VPs in NA
• Composing, producing and editing correspondence, spreadsheets and presentation materials;
• Providing production & QA support for proposals and client / internal presentations;
• Ordering office supplies, such as stationery, business machine accessories, business cards etc;
• Collaborating and supporting theSales Enablement and Systems and Research functions Supporting/Participating (in) team calls and/or meetings by providing data as required, taking notes and following up on actions;
• Preparation of reports and collation of papers for external meetings
• Maintain an up-to-date confidential filing/information retrieval system
• Proactively deal with inquiries from internal and external stakeholders
• Liaise with Executive Assistants at Gartner to manage meetings for Global Head for the contracts division
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Previous PA experience is essential for this challenging and high pressured role
• An impeccable level of confidentiality and discretion
• Strong collaborative communication and interpersonal skills when dealing with highly demanding people
• Ability to prioritise according to the changing needs of the business and work to deadlines
• Experienced and highly skilled in standard IT/PC applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Able to work independently without direct supervision, to take initiative and to work as part of a team
Technical/ Professional Skills & Competencies
• Must be able to work in a dynamic environment while adapting to changing priorities.
• 3+ years experience in a professional office environment supporting senior level executives
• Maintains an advanced degree of confidentiality and sense of urgency.
• Great organisation skills, time management and prioritisation skills
• High level of motivation, urgency and desire for efficiency.
• Attention to detail and data accuracy – ability to catch exceptions quickly and resolve.
• Ability to Analyse problems and recommend solutions.
• Highly client service oriented
• Able to exercise discretion and professionalism related to clients, both internal and external.
• Prepared to do flexible working hours when, on occasion, necessary
Job ID 00020315
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top