Executive Advisory Team Leader - HR Practice, Research & Advisory
What makes Gartner Research a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner Research, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing our clients worldwide the unbiased insight they need to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration you’ll not only help clients deliver on the promise of digital, you’ll grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands hard work — and rewards it with exceptional opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in technology, Gartner is looking for you.
This individual will manage and develop a portion of HR Advisory team in North America to deliver great advice and insight to our clients, partner with sales and service leadership to drive commercial outcomes, and collaborate with other Advisory leaders globally to define how the advisory role will evolve in future.
- Lead a team of 6-10 executive advisors, including managers. Serve as a talent and performance manager to team, including coaching, performance feedback, development, career management and recruitment as necessary.
- Partner with the sales and service delivery leadership in regions to develop go-to-market strategies for new and existing products, and support sales performance and service delivery.
- Supervise advisory work with clients, delivering proprietary quantitative and qualitative analysis, helping shape their strategies and implementation plansdeliver key interventions, presentations and client visits as necessary.
- Partner with Research to ensure relevance, freshness, and application for client-facing content, and delivery advisory contributions in our pursuit of must-have research.
- Contribute to internal business building activities at company-level such as advisory recruiting, onboarding progress, building new training/development approaches, improving advisory operational processes, and defining a vision of the future advisory role.
- Define operational strategies for resourcing key components of the advisory portfolio, building scalable models and service for future product needs.
- Work with a pool of clients, delivering proprietary quantitative and qualitative analysis, helping to shape application of insight, strategy and implementation plans.
- 10+ years of professional client-facing experience.
- Demonstrated leadership, development and management of high-performing teams. Ability to coordinate multiple ongoing engagements simultaneously and to prioritize demands.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience delivering content and advice with an ability to break down complex topics into understandable components and translate those into compelling stories that spur client action.
- Comfort and fluidity with data analysis to guide business decisions and resource allocation.
- Experience partnering with sales and service leadership teams across multiple countries on business development and go-to-market planning with a keen eye on revenue outcomes.
- Experience contributing to global, cross-functional teams to build and deploy new processes and other internal capabilities, and manage the resulting organizational change.
- Flexibility to work outside strict job description parameters and ability to think creatively about how to provide highest levels of effectiveness, service and business outcomes.
- Exceptional ability to establish credibility in a variety of senior audiences, creating momentum around results.
- Subject matter expertise strongly preferred: in-depth understanding of Human Resources with track record of advisory or consulting achievements with heads of functions or key direct reports of leadership levels.
Job Requisition ID:G21253
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G21253
Back to top