Event Sales (Bilingual in Spanish and English)
What makes Gartner Events a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner Worldwide Events you'll be a part of a team that serves more than 60,000 business and technology leaders, including over 8,000 CIOs, at 65+ events each year. You’ll work with smart people, receive continual investment in your talent and learn about the latest in all things digital. With annual event revenue expected to exceed $300 million, our events team has achieved double-digit growth and is positioned to exceed that growth in 2016 and beyond. If you enjoy challenge, connecting with people and are optimistic about your future, don’t miss this opportunity.
About this role:
In this role, you will engage and build relationships with senior executives within Gartner's strategic global 500 accounts. You will strategize and collaborate with the account team to drive event attendance. You will work to advise your accounts on which of our role-based conferences best align with their mission critical priorities.
What you’ll do:
- Consistently exceed sales quotas by retaining, growing and prospecting attendees within your account territory
- Collaborate across Gartner sales teams to drive great partnerships and client relationships, sales, and leads
- Research and find new leads and contacts within Named Account territory
- Meet with clients at conferences, as well as drive on-site renewals
What you’ll need:
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- 1-8 years sales experience
- Ability to speak, read and write Spanish and English
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced quota driven environment and be motivated to take on a new challenge
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a high level of business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently as well as in a team environment
Who you are:
- Comfortable selling to, influencing and building trust-based, value-added relationships with senior executives
- Teachable, flexible, and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Able to demonstrate integrity, drive and natural curiosity
- Know about what motivates you to be the best every day
What we offer:
- World class training & coaching
- Outstanding compensation. We offer a competitive salary, generous benefits from day one and uncapped earning potential.
- Performance-based awards, including luxury trips for high achievers
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Job ID 00020470
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top