Event Manager -Global Branding and Customer Experience
- Staines, United Kingdom
What makes Gartner Conferences a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be a part of a team that serves more than 75,000 business and technology leaders at 75+ global conferences each year. You’ll work with curious, motivated people, have unlimited growth opportunities, and learn about the latest in technology and business. Our Conferences team is growing in double digits and is positioned to exceed that growth in 2019 and beyond. If you enjoy challenging yourself, connecting with people and pushing the limits of your career, Gartner is the place for you.
Event Manager - Global Branding and Customer Experience
- Lead branding for internal and external events with a focus on creating impactful attendee (delegate, sponsors, and associates) journeys across the global portfolio of events through the build, signage and branding elements of Gartner events worldwide.
- Team management, management of operational process and project management through planning process and onsite execution at internal and external client events
- Direct management of signage, build, branding, furniture and finishing’s/accessory requirements for selected events from planning to onsite execution (in collaboration with the wider event team) with excellence in project management
- Assist with the creation and implementation of operational process, project management and development of onsite branding in collaboration with our event partners – both internal and external
- Creative, innovative and proactive approach to all aspects of the role – constantly seeking to exceed the experiences created and effectiveness of all process
- Collaboration with Gartner Business Units to strategically advise and support their event objectives throughout onsite experiences
- Manage relationships of key event partners, building and leading effective relationships and ensuring that we align ourselves with the best possible partners
- Effective financial management and predictability including budget creation, cost negotiation and accurate forecasting; highlight risks, recommendations for allocation of funds and management of a production planning calendar
- Development and mentoring of team members to enhance their skillset and project management
- Flawless execution of the attendee journey across global events
- Standardized operational processes, project management and best practices both in the planning and onsite execution stages and consistency throughout
- Innovative and creative approach to all aspects of the role – team management, creative and operational execution
- Exceptional attendee and sponsor experience
- Achievement of Gartner Business Unit Objectives
- Effective partner relationships
- Excellence in financial management
Job Requisition ID:30052
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top