What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
This position will provide advice and counsel regarding various HR-related topics, investigate complaints of unfair or inappropriate treatment of employees or alleged misconduct, ensure that all laws are followed and policies are up to date.This position will provide ongoing training and updates on current legal matters, assist HR with implementation of company initiatives and goals and support the company s high performance culture, procedures and processes. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with legal matters primarily related to Human Resources, including but not limited to ethics compliance, employee relations matters, compensation and benefits.
- Assist in establishing, writing, reviewing and revising applicable company policies and procedures, and advise management on recommended courses of action on various HR topics and disciplines.
- Respond to letters received from lawyers and other related correspondence, manage all legal employment matters.
- Forensic analysis of data relating to complex legal matters.
- Draft, review and/or edit, and provide advice and counsel for contracts and agreements the Company may have with Human Resources vendors for services and products.
- Conduct legal research on various topics as directed.
- Conduct legal and employee relations training for HR professionals and managers as needed.
- Manage costs of any outside counsel activities.
- Ensure cohesion of practices, policies, and communications within India and with or in any other country or region as requested.
- Work as a global partner being thego toperson for managing India employee relations issues.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively with OC members, senior leaders, HR Partners and other Business Unit Partners
- Qualified Lawyer.
- Excellent academic credentials.
- Requires min of 10+ years of relevant employment law experience including litigation exposure and management of external counsel.
- In-house experience is essential, but can be mixed with practice experience too.
- Experience gained in or with a US based organization that operates or has subsidiaries or affiliates in India.
- Must be highly collaborative, able to partner with the business HR stakeholders and other internal counsel.
- Ability to prepare and analyse complex legal and employee related documents; ability to carry out assigned projects to their completion; ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise and schedule workload; ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with clients, coworkers, and colleagues.
- Ability to make reasoned decisions/recommendations and provide sound legal advice while considering the operation and needs of the business operation.
- General business operation acumen.
Job Requisition ID:G10800
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G10800
Back to top