Dutch Speaking Graduate Sales Account Manager EMSE
What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits — along with top training and support, and all-expenses-paid luxury incentive trips for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
Gartner is growing, and with 35 consecutive Quarters of double digit growth, we are looking to expand our sales organisation and are hiring top Graduate Sales Account Managers into the fastest growing Sales channel within our organisation.
The Graduate Sales Account Manager is responsible for selling Gartner’s research and advisory services to C-Level executives within European small to medium size businesses. Every day, you will be growing and retaining business in order to over-achieve your targets and fuel your career.
So how would your day shape up?
- You will spend the majority of your time on the phone engaging with C-level clients, and will carry a quota of around $500k.
- Be responsible for a combination of new business development and managing existing accounts across a defined territory, and be solely responsible for the full end-to-end sales cycle
- Keep clients engaged by working alongside account holders to ensure they can meet key business objectives
- Consistently exceed your sales quota by growing, retaining and prospecting clients within your Benelux account territory
- Collaborate with other Sales associates to continue the development of best practice and new prospecting techniques
- Work within a multicultural environment with various languages spoken, including; English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Swedish and Danish.
And as your employer, Gartner will:
- Reward you for your success: You will be given a competitive base salary and exceptional benefits and will be eligible for uncapped commission, fuelled by industry-leading accelerators
- Provide you with 6 weeks of world-class, industry-leading sales training to help you get started
- Provide top performers across the sales organisation with an all-expenses paid "Winners Circle" trip, for you and a guest of your choice!
- Help you reach your personal and professional goals
We would like to hear from you if:
- You are a fluent Dutch speaker
- You are a recent graduate who has a strong interest in sales and working within technology (however previous experience or knowledge in IT is not required)
- You are a strong communicator who would be able to develop and conduct effective presentations with C-level/senior executive clients
- You are naturally inquisitive, highly ambitious and driven to be successful in both your professional and personal goals
- You have a track record of success through extra-curricular activities
- You have the drive and ambition to manage your own territory as if it were your own business
- You have prior working experience (ideally within a sales role) through internships or a placement year
Job Requisition ID:35950
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top