Director, Sales Communications
This role will have strategic responsibility for managing and executing best-in-class communications for Gartner’s Global Business Sales Organization. This encompasses working with key stakeholders in Sales, Research, Marketing, Product teams and Events. This role will entail Day-to-Day planning/execution of internal sales communications, change management strategy and project management planning – spanning the intranet, global sales leadership meetings, video management, and written and verbal communications.
- Create change management strategies aligned to Global Business Sales mission-critical priorities.
- Collaborate and partner with business unit colleagues to ensure all communications are aligned to Global Business Sales mission critical priorities and initiatives.
- Create a platform to enable associates to collaborate in communities to increase productivity within and among dynamic teams
- Improve associate productivity via improved access to information and tools that helps individuals do their job
- Improve associate engagement via increased awareness and understanding of the Global Business Sales strategy. Translate and implement our communication and content strategy into successful, compelling content across multiple communications vehicles.
- Drive consistencies and uncover inconsistencies.
- Flawless execution required for all sales-facing content.
- Understand global sales and business unit strategies to achieve business goals for Sales.
- Prioritize and manage multiple tasks in high performance and often stressful environment.
- Ability to write and assess the quality of other written materials.
- Translate client requirements into quality content.
- Must have the clout and confidence to hold firm on pre-determined guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in Marketing or Communications
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as well as excellent organizational, interpersonal, influencing and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cross functional team
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, multi-task and deliver under tight deadlines
- Strong writing skills, great interpersonal skills, creativity, intellectual curiosity
- Must be able to handle curve balls and be comfortable with change and ambiguity
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Demonstrated business acumen with the ability to understand and apply strategy
- Strong leadership skills
- Eagerness to learn, self-starter
- PowerPoint, Excel, Word, web content experience is required
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top