Develop and manage world class resourcing strategies, activities and solutions (internal and external) across Gartner’s International Operations that are congruent with Gartner’s business strategies. Harmonize international resourcing activities in line with the global resourcing guidelines. Provide technical resourcing expertise that yields top talent. Manage and deliver Global recruitment projects and ensure delivery and execution in the Americas/APAC/EMEA.
- Work with Business heads and HR Partners locally to identify, define and plan resourcing strategies in international locations
- Measure key performance indicators to establish recruitment quality; Cost per hire, Time to Hire
- Work to develop relationships with international recruitment agencies/ vendors to deepen their understanding of Gartner and help them extend the companies talent pool of external candidates
- Develop and maintain knowledge of internal candidate pool
- Undertake key elements of the recruitment process/ activity for senior level international appointments
- Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of the international external marketplace - salary surveys, competitor activity, demographics, assessment and selection innovations
- P&L responsibility for the international resourcing budget ensuring cost effectiveness. Develop, manage and implement the global branding project, ensuring consistency with brand guidelines
- Develop a compelling Employment value proposition and campaigns
- consistent with Gartner’s market positioning to attract top talent to Gartner
- Bachelors Degree, preferably advanced degree in ILR, Human Resources or MBA
- 5-8 years of experience in corporate recruiting or retained search, preferably within or serving Management Consulting or Capital Markets firms that are focused towards the technology sector.
- Substantial experience in leading and implementing recruiting initiatives
- Outstanding communication, change management and organizational skills
- Strong professional development skills and experience
- Prior management of global initiatives strongly preferred
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top