- Darien, CT
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Director, ExP Analytics & Operations - Arlington
- Partner with Sr Leaders for one of 4 regions within the ExP Americas business, driving decisions and performance across the team
- Drive initiatives to increase client retention, support growth, and drive collaboration and engagement across multiple roles, departments, and levels within Gartner. Ensure accurate analytics, monitor key business drivers, identify and drive operational improvements, provide transparency of results to key business leaders, and ensure informed decision making. Drive, coordinate and facilitate actions across business units, products, regions, and functional areas.
- Influence and direct GVP direct reports (VP, Service Delivery), ensuring high performance, strong alignment and best-practice sharing, and effective communication
- Identify and mitigate key strategic risks related to process initiatives, retention performance, and growth
- Partner with GVP to forge and deliver communications throughout ExP leadership team. Key and active operational “voice” on America’s leadership team
- Lead the production and delivery of operational and planning reports to senior business leaders to effectively link results with business strategy (quarterly Americas Ops reviews, monthly Americas reporting, local event reporting and effectiveness)
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and develop innovative solutions that drive efficiency and improved client retention and CV growth
- Prepare and conduct detailed analysis (including financial modeling) that provide insight and guidance for making informed operational and strategic decisions
- Cultivate strong and mutually respectful relationships across the organization and partner with ExP’s leadership to solve problems and identify business improvement opportunities
- Provide guidance to the Americas team and to each regional management team to ensure operational consistency and shares best practices in driving revenue, client satisfaction, client retention, adoption of new products, forecasting & resource management practices
- Facilitate global alignment and action across ExP continents
- Support for internal communication, Sales alignment, reporting in liaison with Sales Enablement, ExP Operations & Finance
- POC for product development/projects
- Provide effective tools for RVP’s: forecasting (ExPex), workload
- Stand in for exception approvals: Symposium housing, LOI’s, short terms
- Bachelor’s required, MBA or Master’s degree preferred
- Strong leadership experience. Consultative and influence skills.
- 10-15 years of progressive business experience, preferably in a Financial Analytics, Strategy or Business Operations role
- Knowledge and experience in working with senior-level Gartner resources highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to own, manage and complete complex, multi-functional projects.
- Strong gravitas and strategic thinking skills, prioritization, and problem solving ability.
- Extensive computer experience & proficiency with Microsoft software, specifically Word and Excel, a solid understanding and usage of databases, PMO tools, analysis tools, standard reporting tools.
- Project management skills and data manipulation skills.
- Excellent organization skills. Time Management and Task flexibility. Ability to multitask and change priorities as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; ability to analyze situation and make sound recommendations and decisions.
- Self-assured and confident in a variety of settings with a strong belief in own capabilities.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Effective presentation of information and the ability to influence required outcomes.
Job Requisition ID:29586
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top