To drive leads into the sales pipeline for Supply Chain services through direct marketing activities, and support their progression through the pipeline from sales enablement activities and event design
• Write annual marketing strategy to meet business objectives and deliver that plan through leadership and management of the team
• Ensure the supply chain and SCM world brands are represented consistently and tell a clear story- both visually and through PR, events and social channels.
• Ensure the timely delivery of email, social, website SEO campaigns and assets that will drive leads
• Work with all sales channels to identify target prospects each quarter. Provide sales collateral and ensure campaign follow-up is tracked and visible.
• Ensure high quality design assets are delivered to briefs from across the business.
• Degree, plus postgraduate qualification in marketing
• 10+ years marketing management – ideally B2B in a matrixed organization
• Must have worked with direct sales teams
• Full mix experience – product, customer, acquisition and brand marketing
• Marketing team leadership
• Working with design agencies
• Experience of BI reporting tools, EMS and CRM systems to track and report on activity
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top