Director, IT Strategy, Public Sector
Director, It Strategy, Gartner Consulting, Oslo
The Public Sector is an important part of Gartner’s current success. To support our future ambitions, we are seeking a talented consulting Director to take a key role in the development of this sector.
As a Gartner Director working at the highest senior levels within our clients’ organisations you will have the opportunity to make a real difference in shaping, managing and delivering real business value assisting our clients in successfully managing their technology investments and defining their Go-to-Market IT strategies.
As a successful Director your duties will include:
- Leading engagements. Advising clients at the highest strategic level with big-picture and tactical guidance on how technology enables a wide range of business outcomes;
- Operating at the C-Level, you will assist your clients in successfully managing their technology investments and define their “Go-to-Market” IT strategies;
- Working closely with C-level IT professionals to gain understanding of the engagement objectives, of the client's strategy, environment and constraints and assure that recommendations can be implemented;
- Utilising Gartner Research to provide detailed analysis and comprehensive recommendations tailored to each individual project.
What we look for
- Consulting experience from a top management or IT professional services firm;
- MBA qualification desirable;
- Significant IT industry understanding;
- Experience working with a portfolio of clients in the Public Sector highly preferred;
- Demonstrable project management skills and experience;
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills;
- Aptitude for critical and analytical thinking as well as the capacity to accept out-of-the box solutions;
- Ability to drive Gartner Consulting value proposition and likely to be skilled in a relevant solution area, including, but not limited to:
- CIO Strategy and IT Strategy;
- Digital Transformation;
- Technology Cost Optimization (including benchmarking);
- Infrastructure & Operational Excellence;
- Enterprise Architecture;
- Best of Breed Working methodologies (Agile, DevOps);
- Security and Risk Management techniques;
- Business Intelligence;
- Insight and Analytics.
- Willing to travel;
- Fluent in English and Norwegian.
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top