Director, IT Strategy Consulting, Financial Services
- Guéret, France
Why is Gartner Consulting an organization unlike any other? Our consultants are technology and business thought leaders for the 21st century. With the full scope of Gartner’s renowned research and capabilities to draw from, our consultants are committed to turning those insights into actionable solutions for our clients. That’s where you come in. We’re committed to attracting the most creative, talented, and motivated associates to bring our world-class consultancy to the next level. When you join Gartner Consulting, you’ll lead the most innovative business and technology efforts in the marketplace today. You’ll work across Gartner to help senior leaders and their teams execute their most strategic initiatives and achieve lasting results - all within the context of a rapidly evolving digital economy.
Technology Strategy Consulting - France
Director – Financial Services
Backed by the incredible insight of Gartner Research, Gartner Consulting helps the world’s leading organisations to stay ahead of the digital curve.
In Paris, we are looking for experienced Consulting professionals (Manager, Senior Manager or Director level) to join our world-class Strategy Consulting team helping France-based global organisations to transform and improve their businesses.
The work is highly strategic, often sponsored at C-level, and very varied. We seek candidates with the ability to advise global Financial Services organisations with their digital transformation. Experience we seek:
- Consulting experience from a top management or IT professional services firm;
- MBA qualification desirable;
- Fluency in French and English;
- Expertise with strategic consulting frameworks and financial principles;
- Likely to be skilled in a solution area relevant to Gartner Consulting, for example:
- CIO Strategy and IT Strategy;
- Cloud and Sourcing Strategy
- Digital Transformation;
- Technology Cost Optimization (including benchmarking);
- Digital Banking (Fintech, Blockchain, Robo-Advisor, ePayments etc)
- Enterprise Architecture; Agile, DevOps;
- Security, Cyber Security and Risk Management;
- Business Intelligence; Insight and Market Analytics
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced, growing Strategy Consulting business with accelerated career growth opportunities.
Job Requisition ID:28255
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top