Director, Digital Markets Operations (Reviews)
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner's comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A., and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries.
About this role:
Responsible for implementing and maintain a centralize review collection process including policy and user interface across all three sites (Software Advice, GetApp and Capterra). Manage a global team that validates reviewers' identity, publishes reviews and maintains product mapping through the Sync Service. Define and train on centralized interface/process. Responsible handling incoming vendor and end-user inquiries and requests (support) and involve relevant Gartner support teams when necessary. Partner with Product Directors and Product Managers on reviews focused projects.
What you’ll do: Manage a team focused on ensuring reviews across Software Advice, GetApp and Capterra adhere to publishing guidelines
Partner with Product Managers to define processes and policies to capture and share reviews across all 3 sites
Define and manage the transition to a centralized process and interface for validating and mapping reviewer information. Participate in QA'ing the tool and requirements gathering.
Benchmarking the sites' current validation processes; identifying areas for improvement.
Working with the sites to implement process improvements identified through benchmarking exercise.
Interviewing, hiring and training the central team that will assume this work from the sites.
Work with the Product Director, Product Manager and developers to define requirements for centralized validation UI, as well as the near- and long-term roadmap.
Document process and train team for using centralized UI for product mapping maintenance.
What you’ll need:
- · Bachelor’s degree
- · 4+ years of professional experience preferably in a project or program management type of role
- · 1+ years of leadership experience
- · Excellent writing skills and experience writing in a business Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PPT) and Gmail/Google Docs Highly collaborative and able to coordinate cross-team initiatives with senior management
- · Relevant industry experience a plus
- · Clear track record of building scalable support and QA organizations
- · Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PPT) and Gmail/Google Docs
- · Highly collaborative and able to coordinate cross-team initiatives with senior management.
- · Detail oriented and execution focused
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top