What makes Gartner Consulting a GREAT fit for you? A career at Gartner Consulting will be unlike any other you have experienced. Not only are we are passionate about technology and its application, we are also committed to attracting the most creative, talented and driven consultants to take our world-renowned Gartner research to a whole new level. When you join Gartner Consulting, you will lead some of the most innovative business and technology efforts in the marketplace today. Our consultants are technology thought leaders for the 21st century. You can expect to connect technology innovations to the strategic requirements of an organization and to the commercial needs of a business, all within the context of the changing digital economy. Consulting associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development. If you thrive on solving complex business challenges with technology, Gartner is the place for you.
- You will lead a team of 2-3 consultants in the delivery of high-touch custom solutions to our clients’ most significant challenges in Digital and IT.
- You will lead the day-to-day execution of a client project while guiding and developing individual team members. You’ll work directly with clients – usually on site – and you’ll take ownership of the overall project and its end products. You will lead the analysis, design, and implementation of Digital and IT transformation, developing tailor-made solutions founded on Gartner IP, while working closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
- You will have the opportunity to build on your proven leadership skills and leverage your interest in inspiring others, by building strong relationships, and creating a robust following. In a collaborative team setting, you'll work closely with others. Your superior analytical, quantitative and conceptual thinking skills and strong interpersonal and communication skills will ensure successful client projects and team performance.
- You will master the art of leveraging Gartner research and expertise across service lines to bring the best expertise to solving a client problems.
- Client project work typically includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing recommendations for presentation to client management. From there, you will implement those recommendations with client team members.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university with consistent outstanding academic record; Advanced degree or MBA is preferred
- 8+ years of business management or consulting experience in a reputed company
- Proven record of high performance and substantial achievements in your past positions
- Deep expertise in financial services industries
- Solid functional knowledge, including but not limited to IT strategy, ecosystems development, digital transformation, product development, project management, next gen technologies, IT architecture, etc.
- Outstanding record of academic, managerial and/or professional achievement
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability in a team environment
- Initiative taker, eager to break new ground, create opportunities for others
- Willingness to take personal risks - as seen through leadership roles - in work environment and extracurricular activities
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Bonus: 1) led Agile/DevOps teams, 2) can code in modern languages
- willing to travel Mon-Thu every week with occasional late night and weekend work
- eager to lead and contribute to office life
Job Requisition ID:G22493
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G22493
Back to top