Director Analyst, Mergers, Acquisitions & Divestitures, US Remote/flexible location
- Flexible / Remote
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing clients the unbiased insight and advice they need to make the right decisions every day. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you’ll help clients deliver on their mission-critical priorities, grow your career and increase your industry impact. We value hard workers — and reward you with unlimited opportunity. If you’re looking to explore what’s next in technology and business, Gartner is looking for you.
We’re seeking an analyst to join Gartner’s Mergers, Acquisitions & Divestitures ( MAD) practice . Research Analysts analyze, write and present thought-leading research and deliver cogent written and oral advice to premier commercial, governmental and educational institutions. Their research and advice will help CIOs and other CxOs to strategize, plan and execute their mergers, acquisition and divestitures with success using information and technology.
- Develop, write and represent research and advice as a MAD information and technology topic authority
- Guide Gartner’s clients with research and advisory in regard to integrating people, process and technology in a MAD.
- Oversee projects such as special reports and common tools and templates that CIOs need when leading a MAD.
- Assist sales team with client retention and acquisition through compelling briefings and discussions
- Travel to & present at Gartner conferences as well as assist the Sales and Conferences divisions through engaging workshops and presentations
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree, MBA preferred, in a relevant subject
- Minimum of 8 years of advisory or consulting experience leading multiple cross-functional teams in strategy, planning and execution in a MAD
- Experience at the intersection of business and technology strategy. Experience working directly with CIOs in global or midmarket organizations and other CxOs.
- Strong command of business strategy concepts; ability to compellingly apply thinking across industries.
- Articulate and succinct communication skills, both verbally and in writing, with public speaking experience.
- Demonstrated ability to piece together fragments of information, applying conceptual models, recognizing patterns, and drawing and framing conclusions in real-time, with clients and during meetings.
Job Requisition ID:39393
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top