Digital Strategy Consulting (Varying Levels), Stockholm
What makes Gartner Consulting a GREAT fit for you? A career at Gartner Consulting will be unlike any other you have experienced. Not only are we are passionate about technology and its application, we are also committed to attracting the most creative, talented and driven consultants to take our world-renowned Gartner research to a whole new level. When you join Gartner Consulting, you will lead some of the most innovative business and technology efforts in the marketplace today. Our consultants are technology thought leaders for the 21st century. You can expect to connect technology innovations to the strategic requirements of an organization and to the commercial needs of a business, all within the context of the changing digital economy. Consulting associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development. If you thrive on solving complex business challenges with technology, Gartner is the place for you.
Backed with the insight of Gartner Research and Events, the Gartner Consulting team helps clients in a wide range of industries speed up their agendas and stay ahead of the digital curve. Due to increasing demand we are growing the team in Stockholm.
Responsibilities of the role
Operating at the C-Level, you will assistour clients in successfully managing their technology investments and define theirGo-to-Market Digital strategies. As a successful advisor, you will:
- Gain understanding of the engagement objectives, of the client's strategy, environment and constraints and assure that recommendations can be implemented;
- Analyse Gartner Research, leverage Gartner Consulting IP and methodologies, and prepare written reports and management presentations of analysis and recommendations;
- Leverage mastered classical standard methodologies such as financial analysis, causal analysis, risk analysis and standard consulting management skills such as facilitation, interview, etc.
- Participate as a member of Gartner teams in the creation of high quality diagnostics and actionable strategic results;
- Develop and maintain client relationships;
- Illustrate Gartner world-class brand by attitude and mind-set.
- Consulting experience from a top management or IT professional services firm;
- MBA qualification desirable;
- Fluency in both English and Swedish languages, essential.
- Significant IT industry understanding;
- Demonstrable project management skills and experience;
- Ability to analyze problems and create business cases using a variety of tools (e.g. Excel);
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills (ideally in critical political environments);.
- Ability to synthesis and translate complex technical aspects into business terms and define from business objectives and constraints complex technical solutions;
- Ability to drive Gartner Consulting value proposition and likely to be skilled in a relevant solution area, including, but not limited to:
- CIO Strategy;
- Digital Strategy:
- Digital Transformation;
- Technology Cost Optimisation (including benchmarking);
- Infrastructure & Operational Excellence;
- Enterprise Architecture;
- Best of Breed Working methodologies (e.g. Agile, DevOps);
- Security and Risk Management techniques;
- Business Intelligence;
- Insight and Analytics;
- Market Analytics, G2M Strategies, Positioning;
- Mergers and Acquisitions;
- AI and Machine Learning
What Gartner Consulting will offer you
- A world-class consulting environment
- The opportunity to work on cutting edge IT strategy engagements with a tier one client portfolio
- A competitive salary
- Structured bonus based on individual and corporate performance
- Opportunities for promotion with a clear defined career development structure
- Opportunity to participate actively in the development and future of Gartner Consulting
- A dynamic but relaxed and supportive working environment that encourages personal development
Job Requisition ID:G12688
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G12688
Back to top