Digital Marketing Specialist, Demand Generation
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
Gartner research and insights help business leaders make more effective decisions every day. Our Corporate Marketing team strives to understand the needs of the customers and communities we serve and designing the most effective programs to profitability meet those needs. This team accelerates sales activity by attracting, engaging and converting leaders and their teams through the delivery of compelling Gartner insights and experiences throughout the buyer journey.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will develop and support Gartner Events SEM campaign strategies including, SEO, pay-per-click, paid social, and re-targeting campaigns. This essential role will be strategic, consultative and hands-on, working closely with marketing peers in the multiple business units to ensure campaigns are executed flawlessly and achieve their desired outcomes. This position will report to the Director of Digital Marketing.
- Serve as primary point of contact for all SEM activities for Gartner s World Wide Events team
- Liaise directly marketing stakeholders, our agency and internal tacticians
- Direct and manage the daily work flow of search programs, including search engine optimization and pay per click advertising across search and social channels
- Perform data analysis of key metrics from campaign reports and Google Analytics to identify, recommend and optimize SEM programs. Including:
- Campaign tactics and channel analysis
- Budget optimization
- Benchmark analysis
- Aligning ad copy to the website content/experience
- Ensuring stakeholders understand the evolving best practices related to social media and re-targeting
- Becoming a subject matter expert on web experience and conversion optimization
- Research and stay abreast of current industry best practices and trends, develop and maintain digital search best practices, and promote digital search optimization techniques.
- Create and maintain positive client relationships and communicate program results.
- Communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams in other business units to drive business objectives
The ideal candidate will be:
- Strategic: applies strong business acumen and decision making skills
- Analytical: understands best metrics to analyze in order to find weaknesses or areas of improvement
- Creative: form new processes/campaigns/content in order to impact the business in a positive manner
- Collaborative: achieve meaningful progress working with others inside and outside the Marketing department
- Eager: a strong desire to positively impact the customer experience
- Responsible: make decisions and independently manage projects
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills and solid work ethic
- Highly organized with excellent time and project management skills
- Ability to balance multiple demands and thrive in a collaborative environment
- BS or BA in Web/Interactive Development, Digital Marketing, Information Technology, Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field
- 3-5 years digital marketing experience B2B marketing environment a must
- Strong computer/technical skill and ability to quickly master new software
- Excellent attention to detail, project management
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Experience with a combination of the following: Marketing Automation, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Content Management Systems, social channels
Job Requisition ID:G21811
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G21811
Back to top