Digital Communications Planner
- Staines, United Kingdom
What makes Gartner Conferences a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be a part of a team that serves more than 75,000 business and technology leaders at 75+ global conferences each year. You’ll work with curious, motivated people, have unlimited growth opportunities, and learn about the latest in technology and business. Our Conferences team is growing in double digits and is positioned to exceed that growth in 2019 and beyond. If you enjoy challenging yourself, connecting with people and pushing the limits of your career, Gartner is the place for you.
- Delivery of the digital communications experience for assigned global conferences, following timelines and processes
- Create and manage a detailed communications schedule, developing engaging digital communication plans for each of your conferences
- Create and/or copy-edit event communications content to create compelling information
- Track and manage data relating to digital communications, analyzing data for continuous improvement
- Work closely with program management and conference management in developing and delivering client-focused communications
- Partner with the global teams to ensure communications plans are engaging and relevant for our attendees, and are integrated into the overarching attendee experience
- Develop close working relationships with designers, branding team and external communication partners
- Support new technology initiatives, with a continued focus on evolving our current offering and enhancing future delivery
- Measure content results across the business to introduce enhancements based on client feedback
- Evaluate new trends and processes within the industry
- Respond to client questions and problems
- Collaborate closely with the GEPS and branding teams, developing digital experiences that support all team priorities in a cohesive way
- Responsible for communications and related design lines within the global budgets
- 2-3 years communications production experience
- Proven project management track record
- Confident and proven budget management abilities
Job Requisition ID:40005
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top