Deal Hub Associate - Fort Myers, FL
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
Deal Hub Associate - Fort Myers, FL
When you join Gartner, you ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career developmentas well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
Our Southwest Florida (Fort Myers) Gartner Campus is our largest office globally with 1,700 associates across four buildings. This location offers associates amenities which include two onsite cafes, onsite gym, outdoor walking track, open patios, and modern work spaces which foster a creative and positive work environment.
Looking for a healthy balance of work and play? You ll love our Southwest Florida location. World class beaches, exciting nightlife, affordable cost of living, and top local schools and universities are just a few of the reasons why our area is one of the fastest-growing in the nation.
About this role:
The Deal Hub Associate will partner with Deal Hub Bid Managers and Sales Executives to process, track and close Deal Hub requests. The Associate s role is to increase Sales efficiency by significantly reducing the amount of time Sales spends on developing proposal quotes and contracts.
What you ll do:
- Collaborate with Deal Hub Bid Managers to process high volume of global requests within tight timelines
- Generate client Service Agreements that meet local Gartner standards and ensure compliance with Pricing, Product and Legal policies
- Resolve and provide proposal options within Sales Deal Hub empowerments for product, legal, pricing, and finance terms
- Minimize functional handoffs and ensure requests are completed by set due time; complete internal distribution of final approvals
- Maintain a clearly documented audit trail of all approvals and Deal Hub generated client agreements
- Utilizes senior Deal Hub Managers as a point of escalation for problematic requests or unknown technical solutions
What you ll need:
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent/equivalent work experience
- 2-3 yearsexperience in a business environment. Sales, sales support or contracting experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a global/virtual team
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- CRM (Siebel) experience strongly preferred
Who you are:
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit gartner.com.
Job Requisition ID:G12355
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G12355
Back to top