Deal Hub Associate
Deal Hub Associate
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role: The Deal Hub Associate partners with the Sales team and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to process, track and close Deal Hub requests. The Associate’s role is to increase Sales efficiency by significantly reducing the amount of time Sales spends on developing deals.
- Partner with Sales to understand client requirements, evaluate requests against standards, and help Sales leverage best practices to maximize retention and grow the business
- Prioritize workflow and manage request queue to maximize efficiency and drive urgency of deals
What you’ll do:
- Build trust-based relationships with Sales to drive adoption of best practices in support of Gartner’s mission critical priorities
- Serve as a single point of contact for Sales to minimize functional handoffs and ensure requests are completed by set due time
- Maintain a clearly documented audit trail of all requests and approvals in CRM system
- Utilize domain and subject matter experts, along with Deal Hub leadership team, as points of escalation for problematic requests or unknown technical solutions
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- 2 - 3 years of experience in a Sales, Contracts, Procurement or other client facing environment
- Proven ability to build strong cross-functional relationships based on value-add service and effectively interface in complex multi-site business organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; in particular the ability to convey complex requests in a clear, concise, timely fashion.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use active listening skills to understand Sales needs
- CRM (Siebel, SFDC, Sugar) experience strongly preferred
Who you are:
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner’s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit gartner.com.
Job ID 00021038
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top