What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop and implement manual/ automated tests (Database QC) in an acceptance test driven development setting to ensure all products meet end-user and Company requirements and standards
- Explore SQL data sets, perform ad-hoc analysis, identify potential improvement areas to drive business impact, and make recommendations to improve data collection and processing
- Be responsible for maintaining clean code, documentation, bring structure and organization to work
- Collaborate with global team members to support the analytics-based products, ensure that client users receive quality support contributing to the growth and success of Gartner Digital Markets
What you’ll need:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- Experience: Up to 2 years of relevant experience in a commercial setting
- Working knowledge of SQL/Database concepts and advanced Excel is preferred
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance (QA) methodologies is preferred
- Programming certifications (Python, Java, C/C++/C#, VBA) is an added advantage
Who you are:
- Adept at quick decision making, work autonomously in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Strong collaborative capabilities and excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail and work quality
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- Great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visitgartner.com to learn more.
Job Requisition ID:36137
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
See Inside the Office of Gartner
Gartner is known as the world's leading research and advisory company. But what exactly does that mean? Gartner's teams conduct research, then design products and services based on those objective insights to help clients make the right decisions and be successful. The focus is C-suite senior executives and their teams across the enterprise.
Back to top