Data Quality Assistant, TalentNeuron
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner Research & Advisory, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing our clients worldwide the unbiased insight they need to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration you’ll not only help clients deliver on their mission critical priorities, you’ll grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands hard work — and rewards it with exceptional opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
TalentNeuron™ (TN) is part of the Big Data and Advanced Analytics Revolution: it provides insight and analysis on labor markets based on the study of a unique dataset of multibillion historical labor market records across 20 countries.
As a Data Quality Assistant, you will be involved in the monitoring and validation of sources harvested, validation and correction of data (national and international) made available to our customers under the supervision of Data Quality Manager.
- Regular monitoring of all data sources to verify their quality
- Ensure the correct operation and completion of production sources completes by deadline
- Validate the weekly and monthly trends in data volumes for each country to ensure that there are no excessive fluctuations
- Manage job offers source’s attributes
- Identify and report the main attributes of ads
- Receive and process data correction requests from the Customer Service Department
- Check and identify anomalies related to job offers
- Enter a description of the problems and suggest solutions in the failure monitoring system
- Keep track of proposed corrective actions
- Clarify relevance of adding new data sources in the product
- University degree in Languages, Geography or another relevant field
- Excellent team collaborator
- Demonstrates good judgment
- Analytical mind
- Solution oriented
- Advanced level in written English
- Detail-oriented and concerned about a job well done
- Familiarity with recruitment
- Proficiency in another language: South Korean, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Spanish, German etc.
Job Requisition ID:27084
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID 27084
Back to top