CPG Research Associate Director, L2/Gartner, Global Research & Advisory
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner Research & Advisory, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing our clients worldwide the unbiased insight they need to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration you’ll not only help clients deliver on their mission critical priorities, you’ll grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands hard work — and rewards it with exceptional opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
L2, now Gartner, is a subscription-based business that benchmarks the digital performance of brands to help Chief Marketing Officers (CMOs) and senior business leaders identify digital marketing strengths and weaknesses, inform capital allocation decisions, and educate their teams on industry trends and digital innovation. L2 combined with Gartner's broad industry coverage offers the best source of objective marketing data, insights and advice for CMOs and senior business leaders.
- Lead Digital IQ Studies / Intelligence Reports end to end (Including full report narrative)
- Ability to identify trends and insights from data
- Ability to identify, structure and produce unique insights from observing client challenges and industry trends
- Respond to client inquiries related to data insights and industry or subject matter expertise
- Expert in L2 DIQ methodology and related data sources
- Directly manage 1-3 research associates
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5-7 years of experience.
- Strong project management capability and ability to lead smaller teams
- Direct management responsibility for 1-3 associates
- Must have strong digital marketing subject matter expertise and ability to manipulate and analyze data
- Experience in CPG Industry required.
- Strong PowerPoint skills and presentation skills a must
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE:IT), is the world’s leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities and build the successful organizations of tomorrow. Our unmatched combination of expert-led, practitioner-sourced and data-driven research steers clients toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. We re trusted as an objective resource and critical partner by more than 12,000 organizations in more than 100 countries across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size. To learn more about how we help decision makers fuel the future of business, visit gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:G20242
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G20242
Back to top