Country HR Manager
What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you?
When you become a member of Gartner HR, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. You’ll play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is what drives our continued success. Come to work every day excited by smart and creative colleagues and the chance to innovate and grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
About this role :
The Country HR Manager at Gartner is a critical partner within the HR organization. You will identify HR solutions to business needs and executive HR strategies in support of overall business objectives. What’s exciting about a role within HR, is your potential to really make an impact on Gartner’s success and incredible organizational growth.
What you’ll do:
· Manage the relationship with our German works council, ensuring effective working partnerships and positive results in support of Gartner initiatives and priorities
· Provide local expertise to guide best practices and ensure legal compliance in support of people programs and processes
· Lead internal communications for the country, acting as a focal point for people announcements, policies and procedures.
· Proactively manage legal risk and continually ensure compliance with local labor laws considering the whole life cycle of an associate.
· Build and maintain effective, credible partnerships to educate HR Partners, managers and associates on a variety of employee related issues
· Be a partner for the HR Partner community on associate initiatives,
What you’ll need: (Job Requirements)
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent ideally in Business Administration or Human Resources.
· 5+ years of progressive HR experience and a clear understanding of local legislation and experience working with works councils
· Fluency in German and English
Who you are:
· Credible communicator and negotiator on difficult topics
· Someone with determination and a focus on delivering results
· Someone who is constantly looking for ways to improve and an individual who will promote quality of process and policies
· Versatile and able to work with different leadership profiles.
· Someone with the ability to communicate complex topics in a thoughtful, actionable way
What we offer:
· A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
· Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
· Exposure to industry leading training and development.
· Performance based recognition and rewards.
Job ID 00019788
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top