- Staines, United Kingdom
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing clients the unbiased insight and advice they need to make the right decisions every day. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you’ll help clients deliver on their mission-critical priorities, grow your career and increase your industry impact. We value hard workers — and reward you with unlimited opportunity. If you’re looking to explore what’s next in technology and business, Gartner is looking for you.
Coordinator (full time)
Research & Advisory – IT Leaders & Tech Professionals
Egham, United Kingdom
Under the supervision of a U.S.-based Manager, with mentoring from local office peer Specialists and Coordinators, provide administrative support to assigned analysts in order to maintain the analysts’ efficiency and effectiveness. The environment is fast-paced and blends the combination of collaborative interactions and independent work.
Administrative Services: Responsibilities will include independently managing calendars and schedules, scheduling meetings across multiple time zones, making travel reservations, processing travel visas, coordinating equipment & supplies for offices/home offices, assisting with on-boarding new analysts, and other administrative requests as needed. Will be expected to learn and regularly utilize Gartner tracking and reporting tools as appropriate.
- Provide exceptional client service with a positive and professional attitude to both internal and external clients.
- React promptly and follow-through on all requests.
- Proactively communicate with all associates you support on a regular basis.
- Serve as a knowledge resource for Microsoft Office programs and Gartner business and reporting tools.
Project Support Services : Provide support for special assignments under the direction of a manager, analyst, and/or peer. This could include:
- Assisting with ad hoc project support, e.g., conference / event coordination and other special assignments.
- Working independently to create reports, coordinate meetings, and support branded research studies.
- A Levels’ or equivalent with a minimum of five GCSEs grade C or higher (grade 4 or higher in the new GCSE structure), including English
- 1+ years administrative experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with database report generation is desirable but not required
- Excellent writing skills, strong mathematics skills, and an eye for detail
- Some customer service experience (internal or external clients) is desirable
- Must be flexible, cordial, poised, efficient, and work well with a wide variety of personalities
Job Requisition ID:38749
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top