Coordinator, Gartner Research, Midvale, UT
Provide project and administrative support to assigned associates, to improve service efficiency and analyst effectiveness under the supervision of the Team Leader. This includes providing logistical coordination support and serving as a knowledge resource for Microsoft Office programs and Gartner business and reporting tools.
Project Support Services: Provide support for projects working at the direction of the Team Leader, analyst, and/or peer. This could include:
· Work with various departments to improve analyst effectiveness, timeliness and quality of published research and/or presentations
· Work independently to create reports, coordinate virtual and onsite meetings, update product and sales materials
· Other activities may include supporting Research Team Managers, Agenda Managers, Chiefs of Research, and Conference Managers
· Administrative Services: Provide administrative services and support to all associates assigned to you to increase analyst effectiveness. This includes independently managing calendars and schedules, travel & expense management, sales & engagement support, office/home office support, onboarding new analysts, knowledge and proactive support of Gartner tools and other ad hoc administrative requests as needed.
· Provide exceptional client service with a positive and professional attitude to both internal and external clients.
· React promptly and follow-through on all requests.
· Be proactive by reaching out to all aligned associates you support on a regular basis.
· Leverage Research Support Services best practices to measurably reduce administrative burden and improve productivity for the associates and team(s) assigned to you.
· Actively participate and collaborate to share best practices with the Research Support Services community to improve service efficiency and effectiveness throughout the Global Coordinator team
High School Diploma or equivalent
· 0+ years administrative experience
· Experience in an extremely fast-paced work environment preferably in Research, Marketing, or account/client service
· Experience supporting multiple associates (range of 15+ associates)
· Some experience with database report development preferred
· Extensive computer experience & proficiency with Microsoft software, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top