Coordinator, Gartner Research & Advisory
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner Research & Advisory, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing our clients worldwide the unbiased insight they need to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration you’ll not only help clients deliver on their mission critical priorities, you’ll grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands hard work — and rewards it with exceptional opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
Business Analysis Responsibilities
- Weekly / monthly / quarterly tracking of client decisions to renew or discontinue their memberships.
- Helping research and commercial teams identify the right executives to speak with at targeted companies.
- Basic data analysis on program commercial performance. E.g. analyzing trends in renewal rates, renewal rates across different client segments, and which services have the largest impact on client renewals.
- Help program leaders compile consistent analytics on different operational areas.
Client Engagement & Research Responsibilities
- Scheduling research interviews and engagement conversations with IT executives. Managing invitations, planners, and confirmations for these conversations.
- Owning the construction and deployment of polls intended for client executives.
- Managing planners, confirmations, and in-the-moment logistics for virtual events and executive education.
- Management of post-event follow-ups for virtual events and executive education.
- Help research teams prepare for interviews with executives by conducting research into past interactions with members, recent news about companies, or recent news about the executive.
- Tracking news about client executives (e.g. awards won by clients, articles published featuring client executives or their teams, etc…).
- Putting together personalized research packages for client executives.
- Help manage the publication of blogs and articles to our website and app.
- Ensuring that live events for clients are well-supported with marketing materials, service documents, and research studies.
- Booking travel, lodgings, etc… for team members.
- Coordinating scheduling for the production of webinar decks, insights, blogs, etc…
- Management of product and advisory team meeting logistics.
- Ensure that marketing and training materials are up-to-date on internal portals.
Job Requisition ID:28804
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID 28804
Back to top