Administrative Services: Provide administrative and professional best practice services and support to all associates assigned to you to increase analyst effectiveness. This includes independently and proactively managing calendars and schedules and travel & expense management; sales & engagement support; office/home office support; assisting with logistics; on-boarding new analysts/TMs; knowledge and proactive support of Gartner tools; and other ad hoc administrative requests as needed.
- Provide exceptional client service with a positive and professional attitude to both internal and external clients.
- React promptly and follow-through on all requests (e.g. acknowledging receipt of requests within the same day and setting expectations for delivery of request).
- Be proactive by reaching out to all aligned associates you support on a regular basis.
- Leverage Research Support Services best practices to measurably reduce administrative burden and improve productivity for the associates and team(s) assigned to you.
Project Support Services: Provide support for special assignments working at the direction of the Team Leader/Team Manager, analyst, and/or peer. This could include:
- Working with various departments to improve the timeliness and quality of published research and presentations
- Working independently to create reports, coordinate meetings, support branded research (Magic Quadrants and companion research; Market Guides; Hype Cycles; Cool Vendors, etc.)
- Support agenda management when appropriate. Ad hoc project support upon request i.e. Conference / Event Coordination and other special assignments
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years administrative experience
- Experience in an extremely fast-paced work environment - preferably in Research, Marketing, or account/client service
- Experience supporting multiple associates (range of 15+ associates)
- Some experience with database report development preferred
- Extensive computer experience & proficiency with Microsoft software, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with general office equipment such as printer, copier, telephone equipment
- Experience and understanding of using databases, analysis tools, standard reporting tools
- Be a proactive team player and support Coordinator/Project Manager peers as needed
- Actively participate and collaborate to share best practices with the Research Support Services community to improve service efficiency and effectiveness throughout the Global Coordinator team
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top