Provide administrative and project support to assigned associates, to improve service efficiency and analyst effectiveness under the supervision of the Team Manager/Team Leader. This includes providing logistical coordination support and serving as a knowledge resource for Microsoft Office programs and Gartner business and reporting tools.
Administrative Services: Provide administrative and professional best practice services and support to all associates assigned to you to increase analyst effectiveness. This includes independently managing calendars and schedules, travel & expense management, sales & engagement support, office/home office support, paid time off (PTO) tracking, assisting with logistics, on boarding new analysts/TMs, knowledge and proactive support of Gartner tools and other ad hoc administrative requests as needed.
· Provide exceptional client service with a positive and professional attitude to both internal and external clients.
· React promptly and follow-through on all requests (e.g. acknowledging receipt of requests within the same day and setting expectations for delivery of request).
· Be proactive by reaching out to all aligned associates you support on a regular basis.
· Leverage Research Support Services best practices to measurably reduce administrative burden and improve productivity for the associates and team(s) assigned to you.
· Project Support Services: Provide support for special assignments working at the direction of the Team Leader/Team Manager, analyst, and/or peer. This could include:
· Working with various departments to improve the timeliness and quality of published research and presentations
· Working independently to create reports, coordinate meetings, support branded research (Magic Quadrants and companion research; Hype Cycles, Cool Vendors, etc.)
· Support agenda management when appropriate. Ad hoc project support upon request i.e. Conference / Event Coordination and other special assignments
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years’ administrative experience
- Experience in an extremely fast-paced work environment preferably in Research, Marketing, or account/client service
- Experience supporting multiple associates (range of 15+ associates)
- Some experience with database report development preferred
- Extensive computer experience & proficiency with Microsoft software, specifically: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with general office equipment such as printer, copier, and telephone equipment
- Experience and understanding of using databases, analysis tools, standard reporting tools
- Proactive team player and support Coordinator peers as needed
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top