Content Writer - Whitepapers
- Gurgaon, India
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
What makes Gartner Digital Markets a GREAT fit for you?
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
About this role
Gartner’s Digital Markets research team is looking for a passionate and experienced content analyst to research and create thought leading content that also helps Gartner Digital Markets build greater authority and brand awareness by increasing reader engagement, growing web visitor traffic, motivating desired calls to action, enhancing SEO performance, fostering social media activity and improving other readership key performance indicators.
Working as part of Gartner Research, you will have access to vast amounts of market data and analysis to help you create great content.
What you will do:
- Stay on top of trends and identify important topics ideas using search engine keyword research.
- Research the important issues small businesses face in their selection and adoption of information technology.
- Deliver on-time, high-quality and engaging content to ensure we meet the needs of our target audience (small to midsize businesses).
- Build a reputation for thought leadership.
- Tailor your content to specific buyer personas and funnel stages within those software markets/categories.
- Work closely with Gartner Research colleagues to leverage relevant research to illuminate articles for small business software buyers.
- Collaborate with key industry influencers to produce high-quality content.
- Promote your content in online communities aimed at small businesses and w ith media publications interested in sharing your research with a wider audience .
What you’ll need:
- Has a passion for technology and how it impacts business success, ideally with a background in IT or tech journalism.
- Has proven adept at fact-based analysis and critical thinking. In other words, you’re no stranger to manipulating pivot tables and interpreting survey results.
- Loves to write—Is highly skilled at expressing important information through the written word and other scalable delivery formats, such as graphics, video and audio.
- Is extremely organized and diligent in on-time editorial calendar execution.
- Understands the many facets of web content and how SEO impacts content marketing.
Who you are:
- Bachelor of Arts in English, Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication, or a related field of study.
- Master of Arts in English, Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication, or a related field of study.
- Minimum 3-5 years of content writing experience.
- Prior experience in corporate/software environment and/or for a content marketing organization highly desired.
- Prior experience in delivering relevant business software content highly desired.
Technical / Professional Skills & Competencies
- Exceptional writing skills across different content topics and formats. Proficiency in AP Style.
- Strong analytical abilities in researching topics and distilling out the critical issues.
- Experience with Google Docs, Spreadsheets, WordPress and other Content Management Systems (CMS).
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A – Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Diversity, inclusion and engagement at Gartner:
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:33325
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top