Content Writer - GetApp
What Makes Gartner Digital Markets a GREAT fit?
Gartner Digital Markets supports the technology needs of small and medium sized organizations. The business is comprised of three brands - Software Advice, Capterra and GetApp - who are the leaders in helping small businesses select the right software. For candidates exploring the technology space for their next opportunity, Gartner Digital Markets can offer the excitement of working for a start-up, balanced by the stability of a large established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in a company that is growing and transforming.
The GetApp editorial team is looking for a passionate and experienced writer to produce high quality, insightful articles to help small businesses make the right software choices. As content editor you will be responsible for increasing traffic to the GetApp site and improving user engagement by delivering must-have editorial content about cloud-based business software and technology trends.
Working as part of Gartner Research, you will have access to vast amounts of market data and analysis to help you create great content.
What you will do
- Produce top class editorial articles designed to engage audiences and drive traffic
- Identify killer topics ideas, using keyword research and staying on top of trends
- Work closely with Gartner Research to leverage relevant research to illuminate articles for small business software buyers
- Identify key industry influencers and request contributions for articles
- Promote GetApp articles in online communities aimed at small businesses
What you will need
- Loves to write. It is a Must
- Has a native level of English
- Has a minimum of 2+ years of content writing experience
- Has a passion for technology with a background in IT or Tech journalism
- Would enjoy researching and analyzing markets to identify relevant topics
- Has a working knowledge of SEO, WordPress, Google Analytics, and Google Docs
- Is highly organized and used to working to deadlines
What we offer
- A collaborative, positive culture. You will work with people who are as enthusiastic, smart and drive you are. You will be managed by the best too
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities. We offer the excitement of a fast-paced entrepreneurial workplace and the professional growth opportunities of an established global organization
- We offer a competitive salary, generous benefits and great perks
- You will get to work in beautiful Barcelona! We’re based in a friendly office
- You will have extreme growth potential. As a Gartner company we can offer you the benefits of a fast-paced entrepreneurial workplace and the professional growth opportunities of a global organization
- You will learn lots. As part of Gartner Research, you will have access to a wealth of resources to help you discover more about technology trends and develop your research skills
- You will be recognized and appreciated for your success. You won't be just another cog in the wheel
- You will be part of a great team. You will work alongside people like you who are smart, creative, and driven to do excellent things. They are fun to be around, too!
*Application should be in English
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner's comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A., and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit www.gartner.com .
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top