Content Specialist Analyst
- Austin, TX
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Title: Content Specialist Analyst – Digital Markets Research - Austin, TX; Barcelona, Spain
About Gartner Digital Markets:
Gartner Digital Markets supports the technology needs of small and medium-sized organizations. The business is comprised of three brands - Software Advice, Capterra and GetApp - who are the leaders in helping small businesses select the right software. For candidates exploring the technology space for their next opportunity, Gartner Digital Markets can offer the excitement of working for a start-up, balanced by the stability of a large established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in a company that is growing and transforming.
We research and publish thought leading content that provides insights on how new approaches and technologies help small businesses thrive. We dive into how small business leaders should evaluate, select and implement the right technologies to gain a competitive advantage and grow their businesses. The Gartner’s Digital Markets research team is looking for a passionate and experienced content analyst to research and create thought leading content that also helps our GetApp brand build greater authority and brand awareness by increasing reader engagement, growing web visitor traffic, motivating desired calls to action, enhancing SEO performance, fostering social media activity and improving other readership key performance indicators. Working within Gartner Research, you will have access to vast amounts of market data and analysis to help you create great content.
What You’ll Do:
- Stay on top of trends and identify important topics ideas using search engine keyword research.
- Research the important issues small businesses face in their selection and adoption of information technology.
- Collaborate with the marketing and product teams to ensure content plans meet the needs of the business.
- Deliver on-time, high-quality and engaging content to ensure we meet the needs of our target audience (small to midsize businesses).
- Build a reputation for thought leadership.
- Tailor your content to specific buyer personas and funnel stages within those software markets/categories.
- Work closely with Gartner Research colleagues to leverage relevant research to illuminate articles for small business software buyers.
- Collaborate with key industry influencers to produce high-quality content.
- Promote your content in social networks, online communities aimed at small businesses, and with media publications interested in sharing your research with a wider audience.
What You’ll Need:
- BA in English or BS in Computer Sciences or equivalent fields of study.
- 3+ years of content writing experience.
- Prior experience in corporate/software environment and/or for a content marketing organization highly desired.
- Prior experience in delivering relevant business software content highly desired.
- Strong analytical abilities in researching topics and distilling out the critical issues including prior experience conducting research, interpreting survey data results and using MS Excel.
- Exceptional writing skills across different content topics and formats. Proficiency in AP Style.
- Experience with writing for other scalable delivery formats, such as graphics, video and audio, preferred.
- Experience with Google Docs, Spreadsheets, WordPress and other Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Extremely organized and diligent in on-time editorial calendar execution.
- An understanding of the many facets of web content and how SEO impacts content marketing.
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Job Requisition ID:38068
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top