Content Analyst (Australia) - Digital Markets
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About Gartner Digital Markets:
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
As an International Content Analyst, you will work to support our marketing team by creating and adapting content for the Australian market, while meeting our strict publishing standards and guidelines. You will also be the point of contact for our network of English freelance contributors.
What You Will do:
- Create content for the Australian market (blog articles mainly), in accordance with the digital markets brand.
- Analyze data (from surveys) and be able to create appealing content out of it.
- Gain market knowledge. You will need to develop a wide understanding of software and technology in order to verify and challenge the accuracy of our content.
- Work together with the Marketing Specialist and the Content Manager to build the Content Plan and successfully meet the objectives.
- Communicate with the freelance contributors (writers).
- Improve quality. As we produce more content, we will need you to spot potential issues and identify solutions to increase the efficiency of our work and processes.
What You Will Need:
- Native level English.
- 2 or 4 year degree in related field preferred.
- Basic understanding of SEO (keyword research and content optimization).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience editing technical web content, preferably a mix of both in-depth research and articles/blogs.
- Experience editing content about software and or/digital content marketing content a huge plus.
- Strong writing and proofreading skills.
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off.
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy.
Job Requisition ID:30887
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top