Consumer Digital Products Expert, Research Analyst, Gartner Research, Flexible N.A. or U.K. Location
This position is a Research Director in the Technology and Service Provider, Personal Technologies research group. The Personal Technologies research area includes the services, apps, ecosystems and devices owned, accessed, purchased by an individual; at home, on the go and in the workplace. The role will have broad responsibilities across these areas to drive thought leadership but with a particular focus on the marketing of consumer digital content services such as video, music, social, apps and platforms.
As a Research Director, you will be a key member of our global team able to interact at all levels of client organizations and taking a lead role supporting clients worldwide. The successful candidate will work across research to produce qualitative and quantitative deliverables.
Key components of the coverage include growth and retention strategies, upselling, channels/partner strategies, business models, best practice and disruptions.
This would be an excellent opportunity for an experienced content-focused marketing or advertising professional who can help us boost our capabilities and coverage in this area.
Being a thought leader, delivering role-focused, impactful, provocative research to clients through a wide range of media including published research, 1-to-1 client interactions and presentations.
- Develop compelling futuristic scenarios that inspire clients to act.
- Champion Gartner’s Personal Technologies research and demonstrate a dynamic presence in front of both large and small audiences.
- Engage in C-level and senior manager client discussions linked to market directions, business models and the running of their businesses.
- Articulate Personal Technologies research positions and scenarios
- Prepare accurate deliverables in accordance with established guidelines and tight deadlines. The position will involve coordination of research globally.
- Actively support Gartner sales to find and close new business as well as retain and support a broad range of clients.
- 10 plus year experience working within related technology and/or marketing field
- Strong business acumen with quantitative aptitude and demonstrated analytical ability
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills
- Confidant, articulate and convincing presentation skills – to both small and large groups
- Related experience and/or subject matter expertise in a field related to Personal Technologies
- A passion for writing with associated excellence in written and oral communication skills
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top