Conference Marketing Manager
- Staines, United Kingdom
What makes Gartner Conferences a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be a part of a team that serves more than 75,000 business and technology leaders at 75+ global conferences each year. You’ll work with curious, motivated people, have unlimited growth opportunities, and learn about the latest in technology and business. Our Conferences team is growing in double digits and is positioned to exceed that growth in 2019 and beyond. If you enjoy challenging yourself, connecting with people and pushing the limits of your career, Gartner is the place for you.
Marketing Manager - Conference Audience Acquisition
Gartner, Inc. is the world’s leading research and advisory company. We deliver the industry-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. From CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to technology investors, we are the indispensable partner to 60,000 clients in 10,000 distinct organisations.
Gartner Events feature the world's most exclusive gatherings of senior IT and business strategists and attract more than 50,000 executives, 7,000 CIOs and 1,100 industry-leading service providers. As the leading provider of events for IT professionals, we produce an annual slate of over 75 conferences throughout the US, EMEA, Latin America and APAC.
The Audience Acquisition Marketing Manager is responsible for the formulation, implementation and execution of marketing strategies to achieve or exceed commercial & strategic goals for their event(s).
- Develop marketing strategies based on commercial and customer insight to achieve revenue and strategic goals for assigned events
- Develop ambitious channel revenue targets through detailed analysis of commercial performance and marketing metrics
- Utilise analytical tools to inform and identify the best channel mix and utilisation to achieve commercial and strategic goals and the best possible ROI on campaign spend
- Work with internal partners to utilise customer insight to develop the best possible value proposition, messaging and content to drive campaigns
- Work with sales partners to brief on key customer needs, associated value and to develop an integrated sales & marketing approach to drive high quality leads to achieve sales goals
- Lead the development, utilising internal and external resources, of the best possible approaches to SEO/SEM as well as the highest performing web sites
- Contribute to the identification and sharing of best practice regional and globally through the attendee marketing group
- Campaign Management & Execution:
- Deliver marketing campaigns – on time, to budget
- Effectively manage all internal & external stakeholders/partners to deliver campaigns
- Optimise campaign CPA and ROI and continually review campaign key metrics to enhance or leverage opportunities ‘live
- Be the commercial lead for assigned event(s) taking full responsibility to achieve the highest possible results
- Continually assess commercial performance, forecast confidently and accurately and strive to drive higher results wherever possible
- BA/BS degree required; MBA is a plus
- 5+ years’ experience in Marketing, with direct experience in event promotion and/or the business to business environment
- Experience and skills within integrated, multi-channel marketing
- Experience and skills within SEO, SEM and demand generation campaigns
- Experience and skills in marketing automation and database driven marketing
- Experience in deriving, analysing and utilising customer insight
- Experience of project management across multiple stakeholders/teams
- Strong negotiation, collaboration and written/oral communication skills
- Project and time management skills
- Travel required
Job Requisition ID:37836
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top