Conference Attendance Manager
What makes Gartner Conferences a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be a part of a team that serves more than 75,000 business and technology leaders at 75+ global conferences each year. You’ll work with curious, motivated people, have unlimited growth opportunities, and learn about the latest in technology and business. Our Conferences team is growing in double digits and is positioned to exceed that growth in 2019 and beyond. If you enjoy challenging yourself, connecting with people and pushing the limits of your career, Gartner is the place for you.
About this role:
In this role, you will identify and develop phone and in-person relationships with C-level executives at some of the world’s most admired and respected companies, all with the purpose of “making leaders better.”
What you’ll do:
- Develop a volunteer advisory board of C-level executives from large enterprise in each geographic territory called the Governing Body
- Research and find new leads and contacts within assigned territory
- Drive C-Level engagement and registration to the conferences to meet established attendance targets
- Impact KPIs and other strategic targets set by the business
- Collaborate with internal partners in sales, operations and content department(s)
- Travel to assigned territory for full day or half-day event(s)
- Giving short presentations/emceeing and networking with C-level executives
What you’ll need:
- 2-5 years sales experience, or sales related experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a high level of business acumen
- Excellent phone skills, including techniques for getting past skilled gate-keepers
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently as well as in a team environment
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced results driven environment and be motivated to take on a new challenge
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Who you are:
- A promoter
- Comfortable influencing and building trust-based, value-added relationships with C-level executives
- Teachable, flexible, and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Able to demonstrate integrity, drive and natural curiosity
- Strong executive presence and presentation skills
What we offer:
- Ongoing training & coaching
- Growth potential in terms of role, responsibility and geographic territory
- Outstanding compensation. We offer a competitive salary, generous benefits from day one and uncapped earning potential.
- Performance-based awards, including luxury trips for high achievers
Job Requisition ID:38441
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
See Inside the Office of Gartner
Gartner is known as the world's leading research and advisory company. But what exactly does that mean? Gartner's teams conduct research, then design products and services based on those objective insights to help clients make the right decisions and be successful. The focus is C-suite senior executives and their teams across the enterprise.
Back to top